Today I am linking up with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom, a blog I read basically everyday!
- I am totally loving Lifeway Kefir products, I got a free bottle thanks to Influenster. I picked out the strawberry flavor and it was good! Kefir is supposed to be really good for you acting as a probiotic. The taste reminds me of liquid yogurt or a smoothie. The best news of all my daughter loves it. I just found these pouches that they sell at Whole Foods and picked them up for her.The only issue with them is if she flings it around it gets everywhere! But with supervision it’s no problem and good on-the-go snack.
- I want to make my own granola bars for P and I but Im not sure how to go about making them. Im worried with her lack of teeth they won’t be easy enough for her to chew.
- Finally got to try out Ellie Fit Fashionista thanks to A! I have been doing Stroller Strides for a while now trying to get in shape but I had no workout clothes. It sounds crazy but from our move over a year ago I never could find them (with a whole bunch of other stuff as well) Does anyone else lose things like that when they move or is it just us? Anyway my outfit is so cute and fits great, it made me feel like a professional athlete.
- My big fear right now is the West Nile virus and mosquitos. There was a positive sample at a park we were going to go too this week, yikes! It makes me want to cover P from head to toe when we leave the house, even though it’s still quite hot out. I definitely started using a whole lot more of the Honest bug spray I have.
- Im really excited to try out Hello Fresh next week! I picked the vegetarian option and the meals look great. My only concern is shipping, I tried out plated and they delivered to the wrong house! I got it two days later from an unknown neighbor and it smelled pretty fishy from the chicken and swordfish that had been in there. Hopefully I will get it ok and the recipes will work out well. If your interested in trying them out use my referral code! It’s SDTUEV and you will get $20 off your first purchase!